Privacy and cookies policy
By: Max10Group Sp. z O.O. Ltd. K.
Address: Bagno 3/9, 00-112 Warsaw
1. administrator – means Max10Group Sp. z O.O. Ltd. K., which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in the User’s devices.
(2) Cookies – means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on the devices through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, through the Website of the Service.
5. Service – means a website or application under which the Administrator operates the website, operating in the domain(s) maxx10group.pl,
6. Device – means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
7. User – means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1 The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible through this route for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the Users’ Devices. These files allow us to identify the software used by the User and customize the Service individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
2 The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Persistent Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not remove them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
(3) You have the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to your Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
1 The Administrator uses Custom Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
I) adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s pages.
II) to recognize the Service User’s device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
III) to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region from which the User comes,
IV) to remember the history of visited pages on the site for content recommendations,
V) font size, website design, etc….
b. Authenticating the user on the site and ensuring the user’s session on the site
I) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
II) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
III) optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
c. Realization of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
I) adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
II) the correct operation of the affiliate program, allowing in particular to verify the sources of redirection of Users to the Website.
d. Remembering the user’s location
I) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his/her location.
e. Analysis and research and audience audit
I) creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users of the Website use the Website’s websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
f. Provision of advertising services
(i) customization of advertisements presented through the Service for third-party services and products;
g. Ensure the safety and reliability of the service
(2) The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presentation of multimedia content on the Service’s websites, which are downloaded from an external website:
I) www.vimeo.com [cookie administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the U.S.]
II) www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc, based in the USA].
b. Collection of general and anonymous static data through analytical tools:
I) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
II) Gemius Traffic [cookie administrator: Gemius S.A., based in Warsaw].
III) Stat24 [cookie administrator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw].
IV) maxx10group.pl [cookie administrator: Maxx10Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.].
c. to present ads tailored to the User’s preferences using an online advertising tool:
I) Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
d. logging into the service using a social network:
I) Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
II) Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc with its headquarters in the USA].
III) LinkedIn [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited, based in Ireland].
e. Use of interactive features to popularize the service through social networks:
I) twitter.com [cookie administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA].
II) plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
III) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. with headquarters in the USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland]
IV) LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited, based in Ireland].
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
(1) The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing by cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence can be made by the User through the settings of the Internet browser or through the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform you of the placement of cookies on your device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
(2) The user can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser he uses.